Garçon Model® is happy to provide FREE standard shipping to Spain and Portugal for orders over 40€. Orders below 40€ will be charge a 8€ flat fee.
All orders are processed Monday-Friday 8 am to 3 pm PST (excluding Canadian holidays) and are shipped within 1-3 business days from when the order was placed, pending payment authorization and verification.
It usually takes 5 to 10 business days to ship to most countries. Further delays may be caused by local customs for random security inspection.
* Please note that tracking is not avaliable for standard shipping.
Express Shipping is available for a flat rate of 15€. Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. PST will be shipped the next business day.
Express shipping is not available for shipments to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses. Tracking is included.
* In rare occasions, due to unforeseen high-shipping cost to certain countries, Garçon Model reserves the right to cancel express shipping. Express cost will be reimbursed and the order will be shipped via standard postal services.
Taxes & Duties
All countries have their own rules on import taxes and duties. Garçon Model® is not responsible or liable for any taxes or duties that your local customs department may impose. Please check your country's import rules/rates before placing your order with Garçon Model®. All items are shipped from Canada.
Returns & Exchanges
Garçon Model® will accept returns and exchanges on most items within 30 days of shipping. Refunds are applicable to the goods only. Taxes paid are refunded but shipping is not. Items must arrive back to Garçon Model® in the same condition in which they were sent: new, unworn and not washed, and in the original packaging.
In order for it to be accepted write "Returned Goods" on outside of package and send package by regular mail (NOT courrier), to :
Garçon Model (Returned Goods)422 Richards St, Suite 170Vancouver, BC, V6B 2Z4,
Refused Package/Wrong Address
In the event that an order is returned to us due to the package being refused or undeliverable (i.e: address is incorrect or incomplete), you will be charged the shipping amount for us to ship it back to you. Once the package is in our possession, we will contact you to determine how you would like to proceed.
Shipping Delays & Holidays
All orders being placed will be shipped out within 48 hours from the time the order has been processed. Items ordered during the holiday period (including statutory holidays in British Colombia, Canada) will be shipped on reopening day.
We have no control over delays occurred by shipping companies (DHL, Canada ost, etc.) and we are not responsible for any shipping delays. Timeframes provided for delivery are given as an indication only. Once they have left us they are the responsibility of the respective courier companies.
Please expect shipping delays due to the holidays. Garçon Model does not garantie any delivery deadline.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE SHIPPED FROM OUR CANADIAN WAREHOUSE IN KAMLOOPS, BRITISH COLUMBIA.
Please Note :
- - Returned items lost in transit will not be compensated for.
- - Your shipment must be sent prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- - All exchanges are subject to availability.
- - Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment unless a merchandise credit is requested.
- - Due to health concerns, items that have been opened and/or tried on are not eligible for exchange or refund.
- - If your item(s) was purchased from one of our reseller stores, it will need to be exchanged or returned to that specific location.
- - Unclaimed packages due to Customs fees and taxes may be sent back to us. If your order is sent back and received, we will issue you a credit minus the cost of shipping for sending and receiving.
- - Last minute cancellations (when items have been packaged by warehouse but not shipped yet) will be charged a 20% restocking fee.